2023-2024 New Student Enrollment
For enquiries regarding the new student enrollment in the 2023-2024 school year, please contact us in September on 2981 2223 or download the forms via the below links:
- 2023-2024 N1-K3 Admission Form (PDF)
- Information on Admission to N1 Classes in the 2023/24 School Year
- Information on Admission to K1 Classes in the 2023/24 School Year
School Time and Tuition Fees
Education Bureau’s Admission Arrangement of Kindergarten (K1) Students
Arrangements for admission application of non-Chinese speaking (NCS) children are as follows:
When interviewing NCS children, interpretation and/or translation service will be provided for applicants where necessary; or parents and children are allowed to be accompanied by a Chinese speaking relative/ friend to facilitate communication.
For further enquiries, please contact us using the information below:
Tel. No.: 2981 2223
Email address: email@example.com
Policy Support from Education Bureau
Support to non-Chinese Speaking (NCS) Children:
- Before admission, teachers-in-charge will contact parents to understand the various life habits of their child/children.
- A diversified and abundant Chinese language learning environment will be established.
- Understanding of different races will be included as teaching content in the curriculum; and an inclusive campus environment will be established to foster integration of students.